Re: Plans for tomorrow's (20090529) FESCo meeting

Matej Cepl wrote:
> Moreover, it has been included in The Repository Which Shall Not Be Named.

You mean we should not name RPM Fusion? Or link to http://rpmfusion.org/ ?
Well, maybe I'll make an effort not to name RPM Fusion. But then again, I
think I actually won't make an effort not to name RPM Fusion, because the
content in RPM Fusion is not illegal around here. Oops, how many times did
RPM Fusion appear in this paragraph? ;-)

        Kevin Kofler