Re: gnaughty is a hot babe

inode0 wrote:
On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 7:51 AM, Kushal Das <kushaldas gmail com> wrote:
On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 6:16 PM, inode0 <inode0 gmail com> wrote:
True. Someone should ask the question: does it make sense to have
different rules if they prevent the inclusion of useful content and
allow the inclusion of useless code?
Which is useless to me can be very useful to someone else.

That doesn't explain why there is a different standard for content.

It is ok if you know and obey the rules. There is no need for you to understand why they are in place. Anyway, Fedora is a Linux distribution (for those who did not yet realize) an though (free) Linux software (that can be run on Fedora) is what it is all about and content is not (with very few exceptions). Software yes - content no. I really see no way or reason why there should be a common standard for both.

Florian