gnaughty is a hot babe

Seth Vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 29 15:02:23 UTC 2009

On Fri, 29 May 2009, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:

> On 05/29/2009 02:10 AM, Muayyad AlSadi wrote:
>>> The problem with a comps group is that it will lead to having a group
>>> in graphical installers
>>
>> although in ojuba we use ourown comps files, but this is a catastrophe
>> because they are merged!
>> I guess there is an option for hidden groups
>>

> Have these packages:
>
> Provides: policy(adult content)
>
> And have a package that's mandatory in your respin that has:
>
> Conflicts: policy(adult content)
>
> /me taking one of the good ideas from the flag debate.

Except it is obvious that something contains a flag or not.

Labeling certain content 'questionable' is going to end up being all over
the distro and diluting the value of the tag.

Let me put it this way - if we start randomly rating things in a provides
tag and gnaughty or hot-babe or pr0n-comfort get labeled this way then
I'll make sure I personally add the same tag to:

- firefox
- yum
- sword
- gnome-sword