Re: gnaughty is a hot babe

On Fri, 29 May 2009, Adam Miller wrote:

We had a really long debate about this package in #fedora-devel
yesterday and it basically boils down to

1) Need fedora-legal to check the legality of the app not verifying
user's age and legality of the URL of the site being in the C source.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_status_of_Internet_pornography#United_States

"On March 22, 2007, COPA was found to violate the First and Fifth Amendments of the United States Constitution and was struck down."

In short - there is no valid law requiring age verification.

2) If fedora-legal say it is legal, then its up to the Board.

I don't think we need to send it to legal to determine this.

-sv