Re: Plans for tomorrow's (20090529) FESCo meeting

On Fri, 29 May 2009, Kevin Kofler wrote:

How does putting those kmods in a third-party repo fix this? And they WILL
and DO end up there. Even if you get RPM Fusion to ban kmods (which I doubt
will ever happen), they'll just migrate to another third-party repo. You
can't eliminate kmods entirely, no matter how hard you try.

I don't know about that - let's try harder and see if we can. :)

-sv