Re: gnaughty is a hot babe

Very long thread deleted.

Could we all cool it a bit and think for a bit about the following questions

1) Does this discussion need to occur right before a release where
there are bigger problems to test/find.
2) Are we discussing anything. People are stating their points of view
but its all a one-way discussion as no one is looking to change minds
just beat the other side to the last post.
3) Don't we have release blockers to check?

--
Stephen J Smoogen. -- BSD/GNU/Linux