Re: gnaughty is a hot babe

On Fri, 29 May 2009, Muayyad AlSadi wrote:

stop censorship conspiracy theory.
I don't care what does the the law in US, UK, AU say
I care about the little daughter of some brother in this universe.

just so we're clear - you might want to be careful about the use of the word "demand". At least where I'm from "demands" are only made by those with something I want in return or some sort of power.

I think you'd be better off making requests.

-sv