Re: gnaughty is a hot babe

On Fri, 2009-05-29 at 11:09 -0500, Dr. Diesel wrote:

> On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 11:02 AM, Muayyad AlSadi <alsadi gmail com>
> wrote:
>         > - yum
>
>         as I said I demand for a list even if it's with false
>         positives
>
> Demand, again, has he learned anything?  This is ridiculous, somebody
> ban this guy.

Language barriers can be difficult.  Lets give the poster the benefit of
the doubt here in that "demand", at least in the way that I and others
interpret it (as Seth stated), is not the word he's looking for.

This is extremely far away from reason to "ban" somebody.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!