Re: gnaughty is a hot babe

> or some sort of power.
hmmm, I guess it's the power of friendship :-)
seriously, I'm sorry, I did not meant it like that,

no problem, I request that whenever someone pack a package that he
does not want his 8 years old daughter to add it to the list
as I don't care for false positives like firefox or yum
because yum does not read the wiki page.