Re: gnaughty is a hot babe

Muayyad AlSadi wrote:
- yum

as I said I demand for a list even if it's with false positives

Couldn't it be the job of those who care to maintain this list in the
first place ?

no problem, just give me a procedural way other than watching all
packages in pkgdb [so that I catch them before they are submitted to
the repo]

I think "Package Review" list does this already.
Sign up you will know in advance.
There is only a certain number of entries per day.

Frank