Re: gnaughty is a hot babe

On Fri, 2009-05-29 at 17:40 +0300, Muayyad AlSadi wrote:

> no I mean inspecting a list of tens of packages would be much simpler
> than inspecting all the tens of thousands of packages

You're just transferring the work. In order to *generate* the list of
tens of packages to make _your_ life easier, someone else has to inspect
the tens of thousands of packages. And try to make sure they understand
your particular moral compass, to make sure anything you might find
offensive gets onto the list of tens of packages.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey