gnaughty is a hot babe

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 29 20:45:18 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 21:52, Muayyad AlSadi wrote:
>> So I'm afraid that in the end, you (and those who care) will be the ones maintaining such a list.
>
> NP, how about calling that wiki page InappropriatePackagesAdvisory ?

Don't tie words together, separate them with spaces (MediaWiki will
transform them in underscores).

This will ease the searching.

Also, those packages are not inappropriate. They _might be_. Try to
keep this nuance in the name of the page, this will avoid some people
to be pissed (well, some others will always be :).

The rest is just common sense, name it the way you want.

Regards,