Re: Announcing Fedora Activity Day - Fedora Development Cycle 2009

On Fri, 2009-05-29 at 16:43 -0500, Adam Miller wrote:
> On the wiki page is says that the Budget will be used for certain
> attendees "Flights, Hotel, Transportation to/from
> airport/hotel/office/food" I was just curious how that list of
> attendees who's bill will be taken care of is/was decided upon?

We invited a couple members specifically to this event, and those folks
will be covered.  I organized the event and wanted specific people
there, and got the funding for those people.  I think that's how FADs
are going to work, somebody has an idea, organizes it and decides (with
help of the Fedora Community Action Team) who is funded.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!