rawhide report: 20090528 changes

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Sat May 30 15:11:10 UTC 2009

On Fri, 29 May 2009 10:11:26 -0700, Adam wrote:

> As Kevin says, the changelog isn't well ordered - note the
> date/email/revision line, that's the changes in -164. The changelog
> shows 164, 165, 166, 167, 163. I wonder if this will ever get fixed :)

http://yum.baseurl.org/ticket/6  with patches - 12/19/08
  ("james" disagrees with me, but he's wrong [1])

http://yum.baseurl.org/ticket/7  with patch - 12/20/08
  adds the missing changelog entries for rebuilds done on the same day
  (no reply yet)

And of course, once the tools are fixed, infrastructure needs updates.

--
[1] To reverse the changelog entries (oldest first) in the metadata means
that every utility that wants to display the changelog entries must