gnaughty is a hot babe

Muayyad AlSadi alsadi at gmail.com
Sat May 30 16:00:34 UTC 2009

>> am I the only one who knows that "if p then q" will evaluate to T when p=F
> As you neither did define the relation of T or F to either p or q your
"proof" is just a logical fallacy. I fear the same is true for your
inappropriateness-rating. It's full of fail.

the statement was like this "if it was rated, if the upstream, if the
maintainer feels ... -> add a comment"

if non of those happened, ie. it was not rated nor the upstream
carries such note nor the maintainer feels that it should
then the whole statement is true ie. it should not stop the package
from being accepted.

> The wiki on fedoraproject.org is most likely not the right place for such a list.

then ok, it seems this is true and I realize that too late
sorry for wasting your time.