Re: welcome to fedora

If i'm right (correct me otherwise) there used to be a "Welcome... "
in the early fedora days (fedora core 1? 2 or 3?) or perhaps even the
last few redhat releases (redhat 8 or 9) which had that.
I just don't quite remember it...

I personally wouldn't be in favor of another. When you install fedora
now you have some kind of fullscreen welcome. That should be enough.
Doing more is just spamming the user with welcome screens.