Re: RPM Soft dependencies (Was: Re: Agenda for the 2009-05-26 Packaging Committee meeting)

On Sun, 31 May 2009, Jussi Lehtola wrote:

Is this possible now even with hard dependencies? If I install package A
that requires B and C, but decide I don't like it so I remove package A,
B and C still stay on my system.

If you install the yum-plugin remove-with-leaves - you'll find the above situation does not occur.

-sv