Installing F12-Beta

I have already submitted a bug report for this but it seems no one is
looking into it.

This is the problem.

I have a 2.53 celeron with 1gb of Ram nvidia 5500 graphics card.

When I put in the DVD (Install or Live) it starts but then I get a
recursive error saying that it fixed but needs a restart. Of course when
I restart the problem still persists.

Please tell what you need to point in the right direction to fix this
very serious issue.

Thanks

Steven