Installing F12-Beta

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Mon Nov 2 07:21:27 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-11-02 at 08:29 +0800, Steven James Drinnan wrote:
>             <1257111085.2314.154.camel at adam.local.net>

Steven, please could you explain the relationship between your message
on 'Installing F12-Beta' and the message to which you replied, which was
about upstream developers becoming co-maintainers.

If there is no relationship, then you've just hijacked an existing
thread by posting your unrelated query as a reply to it -- please don't
do that.

You may also find that you'll get more help if you provide a more
coherent bug report. You neglected to give any useful details about the
error you see. Giving the full error message might have helped. Or even
telling us at which stage of the boot it happens might have given a
clue.

I'd look in the bug you filed to see if you provided that information
there... but you didn't even bother to tell us the bug number.

My crystal ball isn't working today, so I _couldn't_ help you, even if I
_didn't_ have a policy of not helping thread-hijackers until they post
their problem politely ;)

--
dwmw2