Evolution Data Server...

Hello,

So this isn't a strictly development question, but based on the answer it very well could be. I don't use evolution, but the evolution-data-server is running. Is it used for anything else? If not, perhaps it would be good to not run it as part of the gnome session when the users default mail client isn't evolution. If it is used for other purposes then whatever. Otherwise I can file a bug report if desired...

--
Nathanael noblet