Re: Wodim trouble

On 11/02/2009 07:18 PM, Adam Jackson wrote:
That may be true, but since cdrecord is not shippable, it's a pretty
vacuous truth.

Out of curiosity, was that just because of the GPL2-CDDL mix ? Or was there another reason ? Last I checked, only mkisofs is affected by that and the rest of cdrecord is pure CDDL. If we patched mkisofs away, would it be shippable ?

Spot ?
-denis