Re: updating F11 GNOME release

2009/11/3 Jud Craft <craftjml gmail com>
I hope so.  I'm not sure anything can top Fedora 8.  Hard to explain
how much I enjoyed that distribution.
mmh, the Gnome Desktop Live CD of F12 is really more gnomish since the CDs before.
No qt, no openoffice, abiword
gnumeric is still missing and epiphany should replace the firefox, but hey....
It's not perfect, but better than before!
--
Josephine "Fine" Tannhäuser
2.6.29.6-213.fc11.i586