Re: Wodim trouble

Bastien Nocera <bnocera redhat com> wrote:

> > The person from the GNOME project just verified that he attacks people who are
> > helpful. He does not seem to be important.
>
> The person being Olav Vitters, one of the GNOME bugmasters, and that was
> at my request, after you polluted the GNOME Bugzilla with rants about
> your inadequately licensed software. Pur-lease.

Everybody can check the GNOME bugtracking system himself and verify that I have
been banned for explaining the _technical_ background of a reported bug and for
giving instructions on how to work around the problem.

It is obvious that Olav Vitters (and ayou??) made a social attack against an author
of OpenSource software.

You are not very convincing.......

Jörg

--
 EMail:joerg schily isdn cs tu-berlin de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
       js cs tu-berlin de                (uni)