Re: Wodim trouble

Josephine Tannhäuser <josephine tannhauser googlemail com> wrote:

> 2009/11/3 Conrad Meyer <cemeyer u washington edu>
>
> > In this case, upstream (wodim) is a fork of Joerg Schilling's project.
> > Wodim
> > was forked from cdrecord because Joerg is crazy. Joerg likes to call wodim
> > "the broken fork" and cdrecord "the original software".
> >
> He visited all the booths of linux distributions at "Chemnitzer Linux Tage"
> and started some trouble.

It seems that you have not been there.....

I have a good relationship to Linux developers and projects and I did have nice
conversations with many people in Chemnitz.

Note that there was even a very good relationship with Debian _before_ Eduard
Bloch became packetizer for cdrtools and started his attacks. It is obvious that
the problems we are still wasting out time with is just one hostile person
called Eduard Bloch.

I hope that the OSS community finds a way to workaround the problems he created.

Jörg

--
 EMail:joerg schily isdn cs tu-berlin de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
       js cs tu-berlin de                (uni)