Re: Claudio Tomasoni is now MIA

Kevin Fenzi wrote:
On Sun, 01 Nov 2009 02:45:10 +0100
Christoph Wickert <christoph wickert googlemail com> wrote:

This is a follow-up to my mail from October 9th [1]
As per unresponsive package maintainer policy, Claudio is now
officially considered missing in action and his packages [2] will be
orphaned.

I can ack this per the procedure as a FESCo member. I am going to orphan those packages now.
kevin
Thanks.  Tennix (and it's bug) taken.

-J

--