Re: rawhide report: 20091104 changes - excluding noarch packages

On Wed, Nov 04, 2009 at 09:06:34AM -0700, Orion Poplawski wrote:
> I did ExcludeArch: ppc64 and submitted a build, but it attempted to
> build it on a ppc64 machine:
>
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1787949
>
> Should I just keep retrying until I get another arch?

Koji / RPM doesn't understand this case.

It occurs for Fedora MinGW too: if we want to run tests, we need Wine.
Wine is an x86-only package, but all mingw32-* packages are built as
noarch.  It's pot-luck whether they get an x86 builder or not.

As a sad result of this, we cannot run any tests in mingw32-* packages.

Rich.