Re: conflict between seedit <-> selinux-policy and qstat <-> torque-client

2009/11/4 Bill Nottingham <notting redhat com>:
>> Because seedit getting installed causes selinux-policy-targeted and friends to get screwed up.
>
> That sounds like a reason to not ship seedit. Am I missing something?

on first start of the seedit-gui there is a popup:

"you have to initialize before using selinux policy editor. and policy
is replaced with seedits original policy. if ok press initialize
button"

there is no cancel button... but you can close that popup window.
actually this looks like a bad idea and terrible design to me. why do
i have to replace my workstations default policy to use the editor?
*shrugs*

kind regards,
Rudolf Kastl