Re: Ubuntu shows updates / security updates on shell logins

Dne 4.11.2009 18:11, Richard June napsal(a):
> It's a good idea for one off jobs where the primary user is also the
> admin, but not so good for shared systems. Personally I think a better
> plan would be to display that information *only* if the user is
> flagged as an administrator, group root, wheel, etc.

I guess, aren't Fedora admins supposed to write a procmail script which
would filter out email from yum-cron with some particular subject to a
file and then display it via /root/.profile?

Matěj

If Patrick Henry thought that taxation without representation was
bad, he should see how bad it is with representation.