Current libgdl induced mess

Actually I had requested a freeze override for Anjuta and libgdl [1]
causing the mess. Actually the changes between 2.27.92 to 2.28.0
included the addition of an extra enum value to GdlSwitcherStyle and I
did not expect this to cause a bump in the soname. But it was bumped
and I failed to notice it. My mistake.

This new enum value is not being used as far as I know, so how do you
propose we clean this? Untag the new libgdl or rebuild the other
packages?

Sorry,
Debarshi

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/3087

--
One reason that life is complex is that it has a real part and an
imaginary part.