AM_SILENT_RULES

Hello,

I was looking at a package's build logs to see what kinds of problems gcc is
reporting for the code and found a lot of lines with "CC  object_name" and
nothing else. This is really not helpful when you scan koji build logs or look
for problems. Should we have a policy of requiring "--silent=no" configure
option for packages that are hiding gcc warnings?

-Steve