source file audit - 2009-11-01

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 15:35:23 UTC 2009

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 12:18 AM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:
> Here's attached another run of my sources/patches url checker.
>
> - There are 932 lines in this run. Down from 1060 last run.
>
>   700 sourcecheck-20070826.txt
>   620 sourcecheck-20070917.txt
>   561 sourcecheck-20071017.txt
>   775 sourcecheck-20080206.txt
>   685 sourcecheck-20080214.txt
>   674 sourcecheck-20080301.txt
>   666 sourcecheck-20080401.txt
>   660 sourcecheck-20080501.txt
>   642 sourcecheck-20080603.txt
>   649 sourcecheck-20080705.txt
>   662 sourcecheck-20080801.txt
>   912 sourcecheck-20081114.txt
>   884 sourcecheck-20090215.txt
>  1060 sourcecheck-20090810.txt
>   932 sourcecheck-20091101.txt
>
> You can find the results file at:
>
> http://www.scrye.com/~kevin/fedora/sourcecheck/sourcecheck-20091101.txt

These are mine:
pbrobinson:BADURL:ccss-0.5.0.tar.gz:ccss
pbrobinson:BADURL:libccss-0.4.0.tar.gz:libccss
pbrobinson:BADURL:mutter-2.28.0.tar.bz2:mutter
pbrobinson:BADURL:rygel-0.4.4.tar.bz2:rygel

The first two lost their hosting when one of the freedesktop.org
servers crashed and people's home dirs were lost. I'm looking for the
new location for the hosting of this.

Both mutter and ryfel are fixed in cvs but I don't see the point in
pushing a new release for a single character change so it will be
fixed with the next release.

Regards,
Peter