Re: Fedora 12 vs. Ubuntu 9.10 Benchmarks ?!?

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 14:24, Valent Turkovic <valent turkovic gmail com> wrote:
> http://is.gd/4NU9N
>
> Phoronix published Fedora 12 vs. Ubuntu 9.10 Benchmarks

[snip]

> Fedora 12 performed on most test better than Ubuntu, nice work guys/
> galls :)
Well, I just did a tally of the results on the link you posted and
Ubuntu, believe
it or not, bested Fedora by a score of 9 to 5.

ne...
Now accepting personal mail for GMail invites.
Jonathan Swift  - "May you live every day of your life." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/jonathan_swift.html