Fedora PPC Koji setup

Hi All,

The Fedora PPC secondary arch koji instance is up and running and finally
publicly accessible.  You can find it here:

http://ppc.koji.fedoraproject.org/koji

It should work with any existing FAS account.

At the moment, I have 3 builders running and a koji-shadow invocation running
almost constantly.  It's a bit behind the dist-f12 tag, but not by too much.
Eventually I'll be switching to the dist-f13 tag.  Staging the content will
be the next step.

I'd like to thank Dennis Gilmore for his exceptional help in getting this all
up and running.

josh