missing help files for Evolution and Nautilus in F12 Beta?

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Sat Nov 7 18:25:44 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-11-07 at 11:48 -0500, Jud Craft wrote:
> In F12, the GNOME Help Program (I think it's called Yelp, now?) shows
> an error when trying to access Help in either Nautilus or Evolution.
>
> Do these programs not have help available?  Or has it simply not been
> packaged for the F12 beta?

The help browser has been called yelp for quite a number of years, not
exactly a recent change...

The help files for evolution are in the package evolution-help, the help
files for nautilus (and the rest of the desktop infrastructure) are in
the package gnome-user-docs.

Both are not on the live CD for size reasons. We'll include them when we
switch to targeting a larger USB stick.