Non responsive maintainer Jerome Soyer aka saispo (was: Re: nonresponsive maintainer for clamtk)

On Sat, Nov 07, 2009 at 06:46:21AM -0600, Dave M wrote:

> The clamtk package has not been updated since February 2009.  One of
> the two bugs opened against it is a missing dependency which prevents
> it from running at all. Unfortunately, it has been rebuilt for F12
> with the same missing dependency, so it will not run there either.
>
> I have tried emailing the current maintainer but that has gone unanswered.
>
> Bugzilla # 530709 has been opened as per the unresponsive maintainer procedure.
>
> I would like to become the maintainer for this package (although I am
> not yet an existing Fedora contributor).

You also should/need CC the maintainer, mention the name (Jerome Soyer)
and FAS account (saispo) of him and a link to the Fedora PackageDB is
also nice: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/saispo

He also maintains nufw btw.

Regards
Till