Dell wireless chipset

I have seen on some Dells (as well as my brother's new one yesterday),
that their wireless chip just says "Dell wireless" (give or take a
word/number or two).  What actual chipset/driver does that use and does
it work with Fedora out of the box?

Sorry for asking that type question here, but if I was to get one, it
would have F12 (or soon to be) on it which is what we are testing now.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Best lil town on Earth!"