Re: GRUB2 In Fedora

On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 1:44 PM, Jesse Keating <jkeating redhat com> wrote:
On Sun, 2009-11-08 at 14:34 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> Wouldn't it be easier to work with GRUB2 folks to add the missing
> features we need?

In theory yes, that's how it's supposed to go.  In practice, with grub,
it doesn't work that way.  From what I gather they just aren't
interested in working on the things we need at this point in grub2's
development.

What do we need in grub2? Didn't they work with Ubuntu to get things working for their distribution?