Re: yum repolist puzzle

On Sat, Nov 07, 2009 at 03:28:35PM -0800, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Sat, 2009-11-07 at 21:27 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> > https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/1800
>
> We wanted to get some testing on the new updates repos before enabling
> them to the world, that's why they redirects haven't been updated.
> Hopefully we'll be good to go on those on Monday.

If rel-eng wants to publish an 'empty' repo somewhere on the master
mirror, I could have MM redirect the 'updates' repos to that empty
repo until content is present for them.  That would avoid having it
look like both updates and fedora repos both have identical content.

--
Matt Domsch
Technology Strategist, Dell Office of the CTO