Re: Fedora Moblin remix

On 11/07/2009 11:13 AM, Tim Lauridsen wrote:
On 11/05/2009 07:01 PM, Peter Robinson wrote:
Hi All,

For those interested there's a new test LiveCD of Fedora Moblin remix
[1] for those that are interesting in playing. It would be nice to
have some feedback on good or bad issues with it. There's been almost
1300 downloads since I announced the last one but I've had no feedback
what so ever and while I'd like to assume that's because its perfect I
doubt that is the case.

[1] http://fedora.roving-it.com/FedoraMoblin12-Beta2-LiveCD.iso

As a side note the old one has been renamed to the following to make
it easier to identify.

I downloaded at the livecd and booted it on my T60

The interface was work and looked very nice, but it looked like the
network applet was crached, so i couldn't
connect to my wireless network :(
abrt had a crash report on network-manager-netbook, but i could not
submit it because i had not network connection.

Thanks for the nice work !

Tested with Beta3, same issue no network applet and no way to get a wpa2 connection :(