Re: odd file requires

On Mon, 9 Nov 2009, Julian Sikorski wrote:

W dniu 09.11.2009 17:58, Seth Vidal pisze:
Hey folks,
 I put together this list for things I'd like to work on for f13. It's a
list of packages with a file-requires that falls outside of *bin/* and
/etc/* and then the provider(s) for those files.

http://skvidal.fedorapeople.org/misc/non-primary-file-reqs-and-what-requires-them.txt

I've gone through some of them and I'm looking for where we can clean up
a few more.

Take a look through, see if you see a package you're responsible for
and, if you can, figure out a way to not need the file-requires.

this helps our users b/c if we don't need to get the filelists to
resolve the dependency then they don't use up the bandwidth.

thanks,
-sv

I fixed gnome-chemistry-utils-mozplugin to require mozilla-filesystem

Thank you!
-sv