intent to retire: kudzu

I'd like to retire kudzu for F-13.

Why?
- There are places where it almost certainly does not work with current kernels
- It's so deprecated that one of its replacements (HAL) has since been
  frozen and deprecated
- Given that, its upstream is very dead

However, it is still being required by two programs:
- hwbrowser
- fwfstab

If someone wants to keep it limping along for thsese two programs I can
orphan it. But I'd really rather just retire it.

Bill