Fedora 12 has gone gold

We have just completed our Go / No Go meeting for Fedora 12 and have
reached the decision to Go.  Fedora 12's package set is golden and we're
ready to stage things for shipping.  Great work all around, I'm very
proud of this release.  I'm sure there will be more back patting and
hand shaking to come, but Will Woods would like to remind everybody that
it's just 11 weeks until Fedora 13 Alpha freeze!

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!