Problems reporting crashes with ABRT

ABRT has detected a couple of crashes recently, but has been unable to
create bugs in Bugzilla.  It makes an attempt, but fails with the
message:

   XML-RPC Fault: libcurl failed to execute the HTTP POST transaction.

I've verified that I've configured ABRT with the correct bugzilla
username and password.  Any hints on what my problem could be?

--
Jeff Ollie