Re: Fedora 12 has gone gold

On 11/09/2009 05:29 PM, Jesse Keating wrote:
We have just completed our Go / No Go meeting for Fedora 12 and have
reached the decision to Go.  Fedora 12's package set is golden and we're
ready to stage things for shipping.  Great work all around, I'm very

My impressions from this meeting were slightly different :-)

We noted that there are no known reasons that we are "not go" and that we will continue testing until Wednesday when QA expects to have completed the testing matrix. Maybe we are separated by semantics, but "gone gold" or "completely done" was not an impression I left the meeting with.

http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2009-11-10/fedora-meeting.2009-11-10-01.01.log.html

John