Re: intent to retire: kudzu

On 2009/11/09 3:28 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
On 11/10/2009 01:58 AM, Bill Nottingham wrote:
However, it is still being required by two programs:
- hwbrowser
- fwfstab

I filed a bug report against these programs a while back to move away
from Kudzu. Neither of these programs themselves seem to be actively
maintained anymore.

Rahul

I originally wrote it to aid users edit their fstab to get partitions automounted at boot, but for the past few Fedora releases that can be done right from Gnome/KDE so as a result I haven't given fwfstab much attention.

I will update it eventually to DeviceKit, but I can't invest the time at the moment. Would it be possible to have it temporarily removed from the repos?

Thanks,
Stewart