Re: Identifying remaining core font users

Le mercredi 11 novembre 2009 à 13:41 +0100, Hans de Goede a écrit :

> It would help tremendously to know how you generated this list of files /
> packages which allegedly use Core Fonts, there are quite a few packages of
> mine there, but in many cases I have no idea as to why they are here.

Sure, sorry about this, I didn't want to make the message longer than it
already was. All credit for the receipe goes to ajax, it mostly does :

repoquery --whatrequires 'libX11.so*
…
download, unpack
…
find elf files
…
nm -aDu "$file" | grep -q '\<X.*Font' && failed the test

Complete code with history in git repo-font-audit
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/fontpackages.git?p=fontpackages.git;a=tree;f=bin
(I now it's fugly but it woks)

--
Nicolas Mailhot