Re: Fedora 12 has gone gold

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 10:15:47 -0500,
  Ray Strode <halfline gmail com> wrote:

> Still unfortunate that no one ran into this issue a week earlier though.

Well, I was testing it and not seeing it, so it wasn't hitting everyone
not using graphical boots. I had 4 machines doing this until I lost a
power supply in one, midway through last week, but still had been doing reboots
on them almost everytime a new kernel hit koji (and on one multiple reboots
because I needed to rebuild a kernel module with the new kernel running).
I didn't see that issue once.