Re: Identifying remaining core font users

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 11:38:26PM +0100, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> Le jeudi 12 novembre 2009 à 22:47 +0100, Patrice Dumas a écrit :
>
> Going through Motif or another widget lib does not change the problem.
> Apps will be affected the same whether they access Core fonts directly
> or through a proxy.

That was not exactly my point. Part of what I said was that maybe
Motif functions like XmFontListAdd... should not be taken into
account, since Motif per se is not tied to legacy X fonts, and indeed
lesstif can use xft.

The second part of what I wanted to say is that maybe it is not
really useful to bother apps using legacy Fonts because they use
a given widget library that mandates the use of such fonts
(I don't think Motif falls in this category, though).

--
Pat