Re: Identifying remaining core font users

Patrice Dumas wrote:
> The second part of what I wanted to say is that maybe it is not
> really useful to bother apps using legacy Fonts because they use
> a given widget library that mandates the use of such fonts

Then they need to be ported to a modern toolkit (by upstream). E.g. Xaw has
long stopped being viable. (In fact it was never supposed to be more than an
example.) If there is no upstream, then maybe it's time to retire the
package? Or pick up upstream maintenance if there's really no modern
alternative?

        Kevin Kofler