Re: Identifying remaining core font users

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 03:36:14PM +0000, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:

> I'm no fan of Python either, but there is a fairly simple JSON API to
> the package database.  eg:
>
> wget -O ocaml.json 'https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/ocaml?tg_format=json'
>
> which gave me a huge JSON-format file which did contain my FAS
> username in the field packageListings[0].people[0].username, see:
>
> http://www.annexia.org/tmp/ocaml.json.txt

If you're going to use this URL, note that you can also filter the data
returned by collection and release.  For instance, if you only want to get
information about the devel branch:

wget -O ocaml.json
'https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/ocaml/Fedora/devel?tg_format=json'

-Toshio